0121 444 1100

©2019 by Foden Electrical Contracting.

HISTORY

 

1947

Foden Electrical & Engineering Services was established by Ken Foden and ran from a yard in Institute Road, Kings Heath (now the site of the tyre garage)!

 

1950s/1960s

Major works included wiring of houses,  factories and schools in Coventry when it was rebuilt following the blitz of WW2.

 

1962

Lighting showroom opened at 6 High Street, Kings Heath, overseen by Ken’s wife, Doreen Foden. The family lived in a flat ‘over the shop’.

 

1973

Andrew Coleman (the current owner) started work with Foden's as a 'Saturday lad' in the shop.

 

1978

The business was bought by Ken and Christine Bilbrough (including the 'Saturday lad'!) and became Foden Electrical and TV Services.

 

1981

The 'Saturday lad' became Contract Manager and never looked back!

 

2000

Andrew and Stella Coleman purchased the business  In September 2000. It became Foden Electrical Contracting and moved to its current location at 294a Haunch Lane, Kings Heath.